Going back to the originals, it's just Stacey and Sam this week... And what better couple to lead you through another guy and gal team up, which is the latest Marvel movie, Antman and the Wasp!
As usual a ton of great questions in there, which are as follows:
1. Compliment sandwich (one good, one bad, one good)
2. This film is the bastard offspring of a dirty love affair between which two films?
3. What flavour ice cream is this movie?
4. If you were a recruitment consultant, what job would this movie be suitable for?
5. Which subplot from the movie would make for an awesome spinoff movie?
6. What deep philosophical debate arose in you during this film?
7. What character just clearly needs to get laid?
8. How would you incorporate Nicholas Cage into this movie?
9. What quote from this movie would definitely not work as a pick-up line?
10. What character would you get to help you hide a dead body?
11. What stereotypical kid at school would this movie be?
12. What top ten list would you have this movie on?
13. Suggest a porn parody name for this film?
14. Sam – Would Ant-Man have escaped Germany if Wasp was there? Do you know what I mean by this?
15. Sam – Who would win in a straight up, powerless fight between Ghost and Wasp?
16. Sam – The eastern euro guy talks about a witch that used to terrorise children. What myth did you grow up with?
17. Stacey – How do they explain the re-appearing and disappearing lab building in multiple locations around San Francisco?
18. Stacey – A lot of frustration in this movie was due to the “in progress” nature of Antman’s new suit, what tool can you blame for your lack of ability in something?
19. Stacey - Where the hell did Ghost’s accent come from?
20. Fan Q – What animal would you want your power set based on?
You can also find us on iTunes here:
We've moved to Podbean! Find us here:
Or here on Twitter:
Or here on Facebook: