Another double header this week... for reasons that will become quickly apparent in the podcast, but we did the post-apocalyptic films starring Hugo Weaving as the villain, Mortal Engines and the Matrix. So we threw 10 questions at each and then waited to see what would fall out.
From mediocre lows to astounding highs, this episode covers it all.
Want to hear the listener answers to our question we put out there? Skip to 18:31
Haven't seen Mortal Engines and just want to hear us break down the Matrix? Skip to 22:45
The ten Q's this week were:
1. Compliment Sandwich
2. What item from this film would most want, or not want, to be?
3. What quote from this film would be the worst thing to hear immediately after having sex?
4. How long would you date this movie for?
5. What would be the porn parody for this film?
6. What would be the best, or worst, movie to watch with this as a double header?
7. What character from this film clearly needs to get laid?
8. How would you incorporate Nicholas Cage into this film?
9. What deep philosophical debate arose in you during this film?
10 for Mortal Engines. What city would you drive around in?
10 for The Matrix. What was you favouite piece of trivia or observation from this film?
But the best is the question from our premier patreons, Phil Joynson and Emily Higgins! They are both now question number 2 and 6 for eternity! Or until he stops paying us. Want to join their ranks? Go along to our Patreon site right here and join the legions of awesome fans clamouring to show their support for our amazing selves.
Emily also has her own podcast, which you can find here: https://www.tastelesspod.com/
You can also find us on iTunes here:
Find us on Podbean here:
Or here on Twitter:
Or here on Facebook:
K bye for now.